Wayman and Long are pleased to welcome Nigel Gowling, Barrister to our firm.
Nigel has a wealth of experience in rural and agricultural matters and a real ability to uncover the real issues between disputing parties and find acceptable settlement options.
Nigel is a qualified mediator and handles cases that generally involve matters such as contentious probate, partnership disputes (including matrimonial issues) and boundary disputes, however he also regularly conducts mediations in relation to commercial and business disputes
Nigel is regularly instructed in:
- Agricultural commercial contract disputes
- Crop/land damage claims
- Trespass and adverse possession claims
- Equine contractual issues
- Easement and boundary disputes
- Landlord and tenant issues involving the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and the Arbitration Act 1986
- Contentious probate and trust matters
- TOLATA claims
- Proprietary Estoppel
Nigel will be able to provide our clients with a depth of knowledge gained from his experience as a barrister that is not readily available at other firms mean that our clients will be able to resolve matters more quickly and effectively.